The participants who wish to present their work need to note this at registration and submit an abstract. A template for the abstract can be found HERE. Please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com till August 31st at the latest.
|Early bird (Before June 1st, 2023)||Regular (After June 1st, 2023)|
|Academia & Industry||300€||400€|
Registration fee covers the three-day workshop and includes three buffet lunches, daily conference snacks and drinks and gala dinner. Prices are listed in EUR (VAT included). Full refunds are granted for cancellation before 31. 8. 2023 and are non-refundable after. Please note that refunds will only be processed by bank transfer after the conference. Registration and cash payments are not possible at the event location.
* Students, PhD students
** Accompany person fee includes three buffet lunches, daily conference snacks and drinks and gala dinner.
Ljubljana the capital city of Slovenia lies in the hearth of Europe. Located at the crossroads of east and west it is connecting Mediterranean with Central Europe and is known as an ancient passage between the Alps and the Balkans. Ljubljana can be reached from all major European cities by car, train, and airplane.
Slovenia is a part of European Union’s Schengen area, an EU passport-free zone. There are categories and nationals of countries that must obtain a Visa for entering the Schengen area. Please check if there are any procedures that need to be met before you travel. Up-to date information is available at: https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/
Arriving to Ljubljana by car from:
- Villach (Austria) via A2/E 61
- Klagenfurt (Austria) via E 652/E 61
- Graz (Austria) via A1/E 57 and E 59
- Trieste (Italy) via E 61/E 70
- Zagreb (Croatia) via E 70
- Budapest (Hungary) via E 57/E 71
Please note that there is an e-vignette road tax payment system. A weekly e-vignette costs 15€. E-vignette purchase website: Official Webshop for Slovenian e-vignettes | E-vinjeta (dars.si)
Arriving to Ljubljana by direct train connection:
- Germany (via Münich, via Frankfurt)
- Switzerland (via Zürich)
- Austria (via Salzburg, via Villach, and via Graz, via Vienna)
- Croatia (via Zagreb and via Rijeka)
- Hungary (via Budapest)
- Czech Republic (via Prague)
- Italy (via Venice, via Trieste)
- Serbia (via Belgrade)
- Bosnia and Herzgovina (via Sarajevo)
Please note that the main train station is located just outside the city center. There is a 5-minute drive to the conference venue.
Slovenian railways website: Slovenian railways – Passenger traffic (sz.si)
Arriving to Ljubljana by airplane
Jože Pučnik Airport is Ljubljana’s main airport that is located around 30 kilometres out of the capital. Airport is connected to the city by bus, shuttles, and taxis. Please note that there are no direct train routes from the airport to Ljubljana.
We recommend checking the nearby airports in Klagenfurt, Trieste, Zagreb, or Venice for unique offers.
- Ljubljana (30km): Ljubljana Airport | Ljubljana Airport (lju-airport.si)
- Klagenfurt (85 km): Home – Airport Klagenfurt (airport-klagenfurt.at)
- Trieste (130 km): Trieste Airport.
- Zagreb (140 km): Franjo Tuđman Airport Zagreb – Passengers (zagreb-airport.hr)
- Venice (230 km): Venezia Airport – Airport in Venice Marco Polo (VCE)
There are reliable shuttle services with regular routes to Ljubljana from airports nearby. Please note that prices may vary.
- Ljubljana, Klagenfurt, Graz, Vienna, Zagreb, Rijeka, Trieste, and Venice: GoOpti Airport Transfer
- Ljubljana, Treviso, Venice: Airport transfers – Nomago Shuttle
WORKSHOP ON CAVITATION EXPLOITATION 2023 will take place at the M Hotel. The venue is situated just outside the city center, a 5-minute drive or 20-minute walk away, with a secure public parking lot nearby. Participants of the workshop are kindly invited to book a room at the M Hotel. Limited numbers of rooms are available at special rates. The deadline for reservation is 26. 8. 2023. Conference special rates hotel registration form is available at this link.
Feel free to book accommodation according to your preferences and needs. We have shortlisted some of the options below: